Sunday 3 April 2016

Bratislava - Rome: Preparation week I.

Hello :)

I am glad to say that I have finally started my preparation.
In the beginning, I did a short ride, just to persuade myself that I can do it. The road I took is the first road with small hills I did in the mountains few years ago.
From that day, it is also my favourite track for bike.


On the next day, my friend with her father and I went on 51 km tour - the 1st training for me.
There were plenty of climber points for everyone :) I cannot say that it was easy for me.
To be honest, somewhere in the middle I haven't got idea how I will finish it, because of the many hills (they are not so high and long, but good for the training) that wear lying before me.

My legs were in pain when I was climbing the last ones.
In the final climb, which was not very steep, but long enough for me, I though I will go all day - so slowly I went. However, I could perceive the nature around me and become part of the fairytale forest for a while.
After we reached are point, we collected some herbs in the forest as a reward.






Going to collect some herbs?


No comments:

Post a Comment